The Programme Management Division provides secretarial support to the seven Scientific Committees and coordinates professional training, research, and collaboration with the Mainland and overseas.
- Secretarial support to various scientific committees
- Coordinate and organize training activities for medical and nursing professionals of the CHP, the Hospital Authority and other institutions
- Liaise with local and international institutions to arrange attachment and exchange programmes
- Coordinate research, including research projects in collaboration with universities, the Hospital Authority and other government departments
- Secretarial support to the Council for the AIDS Trust Fund