Special Preventive Programme is committed to expanding the community's response to HIV/AIDS, support the development of evidence-based AIDS strategies, and cultivate expertise in clinical and public health HIV medicine and infectious diseases.
1. Integrated Treatment Centre specializing in HIV medicine
2. AIDS Counselling and Testing Service (AIDS Hotline and Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT) Clinic)
3. Red Ribbon Centre specializing in HIV prevention and health promotion
4. Secretariat of the Hong Kong Advisory Council on AIDS
5. HIV/AIDS surveillance and epidemiology
For more information about the Special Preventive Programme, please visit the http://www.aids.gov.hk